Friday, September 23, 2005

The self-indulgent "I want"

After getting the idea from Alicia Tan today, (who got her 3rd Generation iPod on ebay) I went searching and and and (!) I found a 40GB third generation iPod on ebay.com.sg!

The third generation iPod is so cute I like it the best and you can't get it in stores now! And I could have this one, all i need is *drumroll* about S$400. And I need it in 3 hours and 39 minutes as of 9:03pm, 230905.
sigh.

"Mint condition 40Gb 3rd Gen IPOD with all accessories ie. firewire cable, USB adapter, docking cradle, earphones, remote control, Pwr Plug, box etc. Everything is in pristine condition (Laminate wrap & pouch) plus will throw in earphones special plug/pouch bought separately. One Year Warranty starts 1 Feb 05 - 1 Feb 06. You can even do a 1 for 1 exchange to a new set within this 1 year guarantee period. This is the full sensor touch version. Selling cause upgrading to 60Gb. "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
http://www.ebay.com.sg/viItem?ItemId=5809864220

arghh. why is life unfair!

No comments: